THE “LYNZAVE GETS RID OF HER SHIT” GIVEAWAY!!!
hi friends! I noticed recently that my closet is full of clothes that I have either outgrown or don’t really care to wear anymore, so I thought I’d give them to someone who, y’know, might actually want them. They’re all in pretty fair condition, all washed. So my lot consists of-
- red and black striped Jolly Roger t-shirt, size SM
- U2 2005 Vertigo tour t-shirt, size Youth L (pretty small)
- I Heart Green Day t-shirt, size L
- Rocky Horror Picture Show V-neck, size L
- Fuck La Mode t-shirts (1 red ladies M, 1 black mens M)
- zombie heart vintage shirt, size Women’s L
- nuclear heart t-shirt, size Women’s M
- "Bite It You Scum" middle finger tank top, size M
- skeleton with cigarette sweater, size M
- "Peace Love Rock and Roll" Rock and Roll Hall of Fame t-shirt, size Women’s L
- Fall Out Boy “Make Mosh Not War” t-shirt, size S
- The Clash “London Calling” t-shirt, size S
- Fender vintage tee, size M
- Trash and Vaudeville NYC t-shirt, size Youth L
- Sid and Nancy t-shirt, size Youth M
- Obey “Wasted Youth” t-shirt, size Men’s S
- Must be following me (you can unfollow me when it ends I won’t mind!)
- Likes DO count!
- Reblog as much as you want, but… be courteous. I don’t care if you spam someone’s dash, but your followers definitely will. Reblog it once every day instead of 20 times in one day. Trust me on this.
- I can’t ship overseas, so this is a US/Canada giveaway only.
- I will pick a winner on JANUARY 1ST, 2014. If you win, I will message you and you have 24 hours to respond with your address. If you do not respond within 24 hours, live outside of the US or Canada, or are a giveaway blog, I will pick another winner.